In Episode #6 of IntoThis Podcast we have a conversation with visual artists and co-director of art space soon.tw Jerome Nadeau. After graduating with honours from his BFA in 2014 from Concordia University, he started a publishing house project called soon.tw which up to date has produced three editions, the first features artist Jean-Phillippe Harvey, the second one artist Jeanie Riddle and the third edition explores the work of artist Jean Francois Lauda.
As a continuation of his previous project, In 2016 right after completing his MFA in photography from Concordia University, Jerome in collaboration with artists Nicolas Lachance and Jean Francois Lauda, opened art space soon.tw.
We hope you enjoy this conversation as much as we did, thanks for listening.
You can get more information about Jerome's personal art practice by visiting his website
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or Google play
Hosted by Marx Ruiz-Wilson
Edited and Produced by Marx Ruiz-Wilson
Sound design by Milton Matheou
Visual design by Victor Garibay
Special thanks to Jerome Nadeau
- IntoThis Podcast I - Master Gajo - Independent - 2016
- Sleep Games - Pye Corner Audio - 2012
- Exolution - Desired - Nineteen - 2017
- Lost Again - Yellow - You gotta say yes to another excess - 1983
- Je T'aime Tant - Elli et Jacno - 1981
- Dance with me - Deux - 2010
- Allegro Moderato - Mozart - Sonata for piano and violin in B flat - 1773
- Mimi Mimi Mimi - Jean Claude Vannier - 1975
- IntoThis Podcast III - Master Gajo - Independent - 2016